Thread: Intake choice
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

Yeah thank you! I don't even know what happened, I had a massive brain fart Lol.

installation is simple, Simply locate all the clamps, screws, bolts, whatever is needed to remove the stock box, and you'll be installing the intake with rubber couplers with clamps on those, which is EASY! You can twist the tubing to your liking and make everything just right.

OH before you install it though, disconnect the negative battery cable. Then once it is installed, hook up the cable again, and start the vehicle. Let it idle for a few minutes to adapt, listen for leaks, then take it for a drive, and tighten all the clamps down once more to make sure nothing came loose! It's easy trust me on this one.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.