Old 11-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough
Default impromptu T-Day offroad adventure with old dude!

Went to Utah to visit my wifes parents for Thanksgiving and didn't bring our dirtbikes because I figured there would be no chance of getting a ride in but my F.I.L. suggested we go out for a couple hours on Thanksgiving morning! I wanted to take my truck and he wanted to take his Jeep so we took both out and my son rode with his grandpa while I had the squealing wife and niece in my truck

Now my FIL is going to be 76 years old in a couple months so i was not expecting much more than a fire trail ride and maybe a good look out spot but the ol' guy has been hanging out with a Jeep Club in St. George and has gained quite a bit of confidence and skill! He really surprised me with the things he was willing to attempt.

Picture #1: I wasn't even going to attempt this step for fear of scratching my baby for no good reason. But the damn old dude in the Jeep did it and egged me on with a pinky swear that he would spot me well. So after I smashed my .... J/k I got over it without touching believe it or not!!

Picture #2 is just the Ram showing the Jeep the proper line

Picture #3 is my awesome yet sometimes still annoying Old man breath father in law that I wouldn't trade for nothin' showing me how he grew some balls since we last went out together and he chewed my head off for 'being stupid' offroad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ram1.jpg (122.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg ram2.jpg (120.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg norm1.jpg (118.0 KB, 102 views)

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear
Sponsored links