View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 4X4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:169
Unfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura aboutUnfairkickazz93 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjohn4 View Post
Update:

I received a call from Jamie Cox to schedule a mobile paint repair for the scratch that Chapman placed on my truck. Once the scratch is repaired, I'll post another update.

However, as I hand washed the truck today, I noticed that the over-spray on the fender and windshield also extends to the drivers door, roof, and drivers window. Apparently, Chapman does not believe in covering areas of the vehicle that are not to be painted.

Now I have a $40k truck with 4,400 miles on it that has over-spray all over it.

Chrysler customer care is aware of these issues and will be following up with Chapman directly. I would bet my choices are to take the truck back to Chapman and let their "skilled" workers "fix" it, or I could spend 8+ hours and clay-bar the truck myself. Based on the monumental screw-ups to date by Chapman, I don't think I'll be doing that; so I guess my next free weekend will be filled with clay-bar paint cleaning.

I have lost all faith in the quality of work from Chapman - if you are considering taking your vehicle there for service (warranty or otherwise), I would seriously suggest that you reconsider. Please learn from my frustrations and issues with Chapman; stay away!
Man, I am sorry to hear about you problems. Do you have any other dealers in mind? I know there are alot of choices in scottsdale.
MODS- QTP Exhaust Cutout, ARH Long-tube Headers, HornBlasters Train Horn, HemiFever Tuned, Linex bedliner, Painted mirrors and door handles, 14" magnaflow muffler, Cabin air filter, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Black 17" Sport Edition TK5 Wheels, K&N CAI, BT Catch can, 85mm Throttle body, Upper glovebox Mod, Recon Black Projector headlights, Retroshops- Tinted LED Tails including 3rd brake.