View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

1) Being an early build 2012 vehicle, you won't get the SW information for the Uconnect module untill after the update is performed.
2) The SW info that you provided is for the radio itself, the Uconnect is a separate module with your radio. I believe that there is a radio update available, I'd give the dealer a call and ask about it.
3) On the Droid, I have seen some issues resolved by rebooting the phone. (remove the battery for a couple minutes then reinsert it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessenola View Post
Greetings,
I am a new member and first time Dodge owner. I found this thread via web search and must say I am impressed by what appears to be limited knowlege of this subject on the web. that being said I have a few questions:
My radio is a 430N RHB on a 2012 Ram 1550 bought in 12/11
App: 30.01.11
Audio CPU 030411
Grace Note D9F

First, I attempted to check the software version as stated earlier in the thread. What woudl occur is it woudl say please insert USB then update failed and never showed any software version similar to what was displayed previously on thread. What did I do wrong?
Second based on the info above, can you tell me if this is the latest versions availible for my truck?
Third I have a Droid Razr. For a while it seemed to connect/disconnect randomly during calls streaming and so on. Now it appears to have stopped (at least for two calls I tried it on) Streaming audio seems to be buggy as far as playblack and pausing intermittantly. Is it safe to assume the update linked above is supposed to fix this or do I already have it?

I thank you in advance for any info.