View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
You sure got your work cut out for you! The words "labor intensive" come to mind hehe.

My only gripe is the final $179/month for 10 years is $21,480 and you wanted it for $6,000. Hope they didn't screw you on the financing part.

I'm in the first stages of buying 1-2 acres and having a log cabin built. Land alone around here starts at $5000/acres and it's unfinished. A concrete slab foundation will probably be around $10k. Building plans come to around $65k not including labor, HVAC, plumbing, staining, the list goes on. It's a scary first step.

Hats off to pulling the trigger on the house though!
No it didnt screw me in the financial part, Being I had to finance that I couldnt come up with cash I had to pay closings and all that crap... there were some changes so in all the house will only cost me a total of $16,650. so not bad at all I guess.

And if you are in Missouri, I can refer you to a guy you can buy lots on a lake for $2000 or less, there are 3 together I was going to buy if the house fell through.