Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 97 ram
Trim Level: RCSB sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:10
Oldskoolram is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Some fools never learn!

Hello again, well yet another fool spanked. This time it was two dorks in a riced out civic. Again I was cruizin home after work yesterday, same stoplight,same senario. Just sittin mindin my own and yup two dweebs in a civic with a fart can,wing,black hood with stick on scoops,rims dropped,stereo blastin etc. Had some judas preist playin pretty loud, as i have replaced all 4 speakers with high end kenwoods along with a high power kenwood deck. but as loud as the music was i could still hear the turd revin his hamsters. Now mind you my truck aint the greatest when it comes to looks, but it has some serious rumble at idle. So I look over and the punk is staring at me reving his sorry excuse for an engine. So I wink and drop it into 1st, tap the gas and brink her up to 1800 to preload the suspension and wait. He of course revs it to damn near the limiter,stoopid mistake. Light goes green and poof, he smokes em and I jump off easy on the throttle till I get rollin then to the floor it went. 4800, shift up to 2nd, and actually got a chirp out of the tires(was kinda cool yesterday). By the time i went into Drive punk was about 3 lengths back and falling fast,end of story. I cant wait for a new posi unit and some big meats in the back,as well as a higher stall converter. Anyways see yall out there.
Sponsored links