Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Sandstone
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
sheehast is on a distinguished road
Default Just got my first Ram-Need general help

Have a few questions, hopefully you guys can help. I just bought my first Dodge last week so I'm trying to get used to things.

1. Where to get Ram vinyl floor mats? My Ram has carpet mats, and while they look great, I'm more of a vinyl guy. I would like to get legit form fitting, Ram logo, truck mats. I'm having trouble finding out where to find them.

2. Oil. The Dodge dealer near me wants 70 (Blend) 95 (Synthetic) for an Oil change. In my old Silverado, chevy has a Dexos oil that is a blended oil, that is recommended to change every 5000 miles not 3000 for 44 dollars. The local Dodge dealer doesn't have anything like that price wise or even mileage wise. So my question is should I have the Chevy dealer do my oil changes? I don't really like going to quick lubes, so let me know your thoughts here.

3. Lights. In my 2008, the headlights don't seem to turn on or off automatically. I find this a little odd . I had a 1997 F150 that did this, and that was 11 years older, my last 2 other trucks also turn on and off automatically. I must have some setting wrong. So is there a setting to have your headlights work automatically?
Sponsored links