View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I was raised in what is western Connecticut, back then it seemed everyone went to church, so everyone seemed to know everyone elses business. The fun part was spotting all the movie stars & actors that had property in the small towns, we delivered grain to a few of their farms, very seldom were the owners there.

Now i live in San Diego County, in the town where NasCar racer Jimmy Johnson's family lives, everyone that i know seems to know him & his family, i didn't know it, but i used to drink with him & his buddies, they even built my workbench that is out in the garage. ( Johnson was born in El Cajon, California, and began racing motorcycles at the age of five. After graduating from Granite Hills High School he competed in off-road series. He raced in Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group (MTEG), Short-course Off-road Drivers Association (SODA) and SCORE International, winning rookie of the year in each series )
The best part of living here, is that any part that is needed to customize a vehicle & any service to install it, is located here within a 30 minute drive
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle