View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Rep:10
1500driver is on a distinguished road

Anyone know of some other options for interior? I'm going to order the compressor kit with my bags, but was hoping to find another gauge/activator switch. Something like the airlift pedastal mount. The airlift gauge is available in a pedestal mount, with the inflate/deflate controls integrated in the dial. Ideally I would like to find something similar, in a flush mount.... and with a 0 - 60 PSI guage as offered by TLC. Unfortunately, other systems require much more PSI, so the common gauges are all 0-200, which makes it hard to read an accurate PSI at lower levels.

I'd prefer a flush mount system, but would be ok with a decent pedestal mount that looked good if I could find it in a PSI range that would work....and was a clean looking install.

The gauge I'm referring to can be seen here.... http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...A5862A0A0.aspx

*EDIT*
Which after looking at, I realize is actually a 0 -100 PSI gauge, which is a whole lot better than a 200 PSI guauge. Not as preferable as a 60, but I could live with that.
Anyone tried this setup??

Last edited by 1500driver; 12-03-2012 at 10:06 PM.