Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:9
PeterGriffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Kool Aid stand. Wow, funny...

Ahhh...there's the rock throwing. Real mature crowd...

I mod everything, and have spent more money in the last ten years doing so then I care to remember. I mod for more power, better handling, better braking and for cosmetic purposes.

Take just one of the cars out of my vehicle resume over the last 10 years. Look up what an '06 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG cost when it was new. Never mind, let me help you with that, right around $110K+. Who cares? Evidently some of y'all do 'cause you brought it, and suffice it to say there's likely members here who live in a house that cost about as much. Again, who cares. I don't care how successful your Kool Aid stand is, you're not gonna be rolling in MB's flagship. I'd bet that while most people here know what an SRT is they have no clue about AMGs...

It's the retired LEO in me that has a problem with these street racing posts. They're rubbish. Street racing is illegal, period. Pretty sure there's no argument about that, and the mob mentality of condoning that behavior has consequences. The "maturity" of some members here is seriously questionable and the keyboard pounding, chest beating and e-peen measuring in posts like these is laughable, until someone gets hurt, or worse.

If you wanna spend more modding your truck than you paid for it to begin with, by all means, knock yourself out. Just make sure that when that immature, moronic, irresponsible and hormone raging pissed off teenager in you raises its ugly head when someone pulls up to you at a stoplight, you make the rational decision to count to ten and decide to take it to the track or dyno; that's where the men have their big boy pants on...

YMMV of course, carry on...
MOPAR trailer brake controller,rubber floor mats & rear view camera*tint*Plastidipped wheels*K&N drop-in*180 thermostat*debadged*running boards DELETED*Front Speakers:Quantum Audio 6-inch*Rear Speakers:Pioneer 6x9*Alpine 4-channel amp*Kenwood Sub amp*Sub:2/10-inch Rockford Fosgate*high/low/fog HIDs