View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram Hemi
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:296
BlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the rough

on any forum ive ever seen, i see people commenting all the time i beat this and i beat that...i especially dont like when people talk trash about our hemi engines, just like this is stirring you up with him beating an srt... i always think, "yea right" and let it go because I KNOW that it couldnt happen especially if i was driving. i think ive only seen one forum and i think its an f150 one that condones street racing and if any member posts something of that sort, it gets deleted right away. look up bay area racing on youtube....that will definitely boil your blood...very good point on even in a controlled enviro things can go wrong...when i watch dyno vids and see the straps tighten and loosen...i think DAM what if it broke!
14" magnaflow with custom magna y-pipe, 8k heads and fogs, hella FF 500's, 5% tint all the way, 60" LED brake light, Smoked tails and 3rd, Ballistic Jesters in 275/55/20 zeon ltz, color matched handles/mirrors, painted calipers, L.E.D interior, debadged & Viper 5901, 180 t-stat