View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I don't understand your comments about your expensive cars and what not. It comes off like you're bragging but then you say "who cares?" so it's really confusing. What's your point? Or are you just trying to confuse me? LOL.

Yeah street racing is illegal and stupid and usually unsafe, but sometimes it's not really that unsafe. I've gone over 160mph on the street before, which is incredibly stupid, and I would never do that again(or even close to it). You learn through experience. I've had a few close calls and had some friends that got into trouble and realize that you just simply don't screw around on the street at certain times. What really woke me up was a few close calls where I almost hurt passengers in my car or almost hit other cars on the street. But I still sometimes do burnouts, will race from a stoplight, speed, etc. I just evaluate the situation first now. Sometimes you have a stretch of road with no side streets, nobody around, etc. with no possibility of hurting anyone else. And if the worst I can do is get a ticket or hurt myself then I can deal with the consequences if something happens. Regardless of what you say, I'm sure you do some things in the car that are illegal.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.