Old 12-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:139
SnoylCC5 will become famous soon enoughSnoylCC5 will become famous soon enough

To Griffin or whoever... i was the one that started this whole topic on you and i will tell you the reason why. Everytime i see you post something it is just negative towards the OP and should not be posted in the first place. If someone on this forum would like to gloat about the fact that they beat an F-150 in a street race (we all know street racing is stupid and that is beside the fact) then they have every right to do that, the title of this section is "kills and more kills".

I brought it up because i am tired of seeing your derogatory and negative comments on others users, just like everyone else is. That is why after i said that a few other users jumped on this thread and started saying the same things. If you like this forum, then have fun on it, dont make other people feel bad because they did something that you disagree with.

As far as the "kool-aid stand" comment, RadioFlyer was poking fun at your name and information, mostly because like me, he is tired of some of your comments. As for your $110k car, just because we know what SRT is you think that we dont know what AMG is?? That is a moronic statement to make seeing that you dont know what people knowledge level on here may be, just like we dont know what your knowledge level is.

All I'M saying, quit posting negative comments on peoples threads (thats why your comments are always deleted), and stop PREACHING to us about the dangers of street racing... just say'n is all

Mods: Debadged, plasti-dip all chrome, 2.5" leveling kit, 10000k HID's, Superchips Flashpaq 3865, red interior LED's
Soon to come: 6" suspension lift, 35" or 37" tires, New rims (undecided), 5% tint all around, LED tailgate bar