Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:17
faze35 is on a distinguished road

GTCovers Seat Covers:

With my job (pipeline construction), I get muddy at work 50%s of the days I work. This is why the first thing I bought was a set of WADE Custom-fit floor mats. I also wanted to protect my seats but I also didn't want a set of cheap looking/bad fitting set of seat covers. After reading numerous reviews I was leaning to a company called GTcovers. I requested samples of their materials (8 different colors/materials actually) and they sent me them in 3 days, free of charge. After choosing the material I wanted, which was a synthetic leather material, I made my purchase. Their items are "made to order" so it took almost two weeks to get to me, which I knew ahead of time. When I received them I installed them and they fit better than any seat cover I have ever seen..... until I got to the console. I read reviews saying that the center section didn't fit as well as the other seats but no matter what I did it just didn't for right. I looked at my order sheet and I accidentally order seat covers with a bottom console, which I didn't have. I called GT Covers and admitted to ordering the wrong "20 Section". The woman I spoke with said she would send me the correct one I needed and I responded by asking "How much do I owe you?" and if they wanted me to send the one I ordered originally back. She told me to just keep the one I ordered incorrectly and they would send me the correct one for no charge. I was very impressed by this customer service. I received the new center section in the mail and installed it. It didn't fit perfectly but it was still better than any universal kit you will find. Overall, I am pleased with the seat covers and more importantly, the customer service of GTCovers.

Seat Covers:

Last edited by faze35; 12-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.