Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jessenola is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdbs View Post
1) Being an early build 2012 vehicle, you won't get the SW information for the Uconnect module untill after the update is performed.
2) The SW info that you provided is for the radio itself, the Uconnect is a separate module with your radio. I believe that there is a radio update available, I'd give the dealer a call and ask about it.
3) On the Droid, I have seen some issues resolved by rebooting the phone. (remove the battery for a couple minutes then reinsert it)
Thanks for responding. I am still learning the ways of the forum and did not see this until now. I went to the dealer the next day and supposively (after quoting you extensively) they looked up the update and will install it tomorrow. I wish we could get the software from somewhere and post it online. I really hate going to deal with these guys for such a simple task. they act like they are doing software updates for a supercomputer or something.
Since this seems to be the right thread, any idea if sirius traffic will work on my radio after the update? I currently have travel link and after almost a year I am starting to actually use it.
Oh yeah and I have the Driod Razr, no accesible battery (yea me!)