Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:10
RYabut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1500driver View Post
Thanks,

Probably wouldn't install them right away.... It's getting cold here, and I hate working in the cold. Maybe I'll put them in when things warm up again, if I even put them in. Nice to have the option though.

How was the shipping time from the seller? I hope to have something ordered, and installed asap. Plan to place the order tonight.

<edit> - Ebay predicts to arrive in NY by Friday, with free shipping. Im in Canada, but not far from the border so for sure worth the trip to pick it up. Save the 25$ shipping...and it will be here this week. Great!
They shipped the next day I ordered it. I got it in a day, but then again, i'm in AZ basically ground shipping from CA is 1 day. I was actually paranoid about it that I called them to make sure they flashed it correctly (after reading all the problems the other posters here said) but my process went through very smoothly. I spoke to a dude and he said that they already flashed it and on its way.

Funny - I'm sure you ordered this because its getting cold there (NY,) I ordered it because of the 120+ temp in the summer here.. lol