Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Cherry
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
will51 is on a distinguished road
Default Order 1131904

Hello, I've had no response corresponding by email, phone messages left unanswered, phone calls not picked up, now the mailbox is full for the number listed on your site, so I figured I would try here as a last effort.

I placed an order for several parts on November 15th, I then waited two weeks and heard nothing. I then emailed M.O.P. and got a return email stating that there was a backordered part and it was going to take over month from the order date. I tried several times to reach M.O.P by phone and email to cancel the backordered part and received no response. I was only successful when I called Westbury Dodge's main parts line and insisted to be transferred to the online division did I get anywhere. I was then told by Sean he would cancel the backordered part and the rest would ship that day. That was last Tuesday, I still have received nothing. I live in the same state as M.O.P, it does not take anywhere near a week to ship within the same state. Also, my order still shows as "in process".

I have tried email and phone over the last 3 business days with again, no response and now the mail box is full. So at this point this is my last attempt to remedy this situation, which is very patient if you ask me. I will give this another 24 hours to be resolved and at that point I will have no choice but to seek recovery of my funds through my credit card company.

I realize back orders and things of that nature happen, it is unavoidable, and online shopping isn't the same as going into a store and buying an item. But, just the same, it's been almost a month and the total lack of communication and any inkling that M.O.P has any desire to fulfill this order is bothersome to say the least.

I appreciate your response to handling this situation.
Current Mods: Billet Technology Catch Can, K&N Intake, Moe's Performance 85mm Throttle Body, Flowmaster 50 Series, Jet 180 Thermostat, Pro Comp 2.5" Leveling Kit, JBA Cat-Forward Headers, Toyo Open Country MT's 35x12.5x20
Future Mods: JBA Y-Pipe, Trinity Programmer, Sharadon Valve Body, 2800 Stall Converter, Fox Sub Enclosure filled with 2-12" Type R's, Hella 500 Black Magic Kit, RIPP SC, Air Lift 1000
Sponsored links