View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, here is how it will work. At the beginning of every month I will start a new thread for nominations. It will stay open until the 15th of the month. I will then close the nominations thread and then announce that voting is open. At the end of the month the winner will be announced and then we start the whole thing over for the next month.

I can not stress enough that if you are nominated you MUST have a picture of your Ram in the photo gallery!! If not you will be disqualified! Please take the time to read the rules! We are very excited to have this contest here and the more you all know the rules the better it will be!

So please be patient......we start this on Sunday, Nov 1!!