Trim Level: RT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:18
huddyhud is on a distinguished road

AtumeAtume
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDanRamMan View Post
Thanks for the info. I have never used a Bully Dog tuner, so I will wait a little while to see if Diablo Sport or Superchip come out with one soon.

Already had the Aero Turbine 3030 exhaust, K&N Cold Air Intake, Tonneau Cover, Bedrug and Bed Extender installed. My stripe graphics are in the mail to me. I should get them tomorrow, but probably will not be able to get them installed until next week. Will up load pictures after they are installed.

The K&N intake and Aero Turbine 3030 Exhaust really made my truck sound awsome and helped my power some but not sure how much. Once I get a programer, I think all 3 upgrades should increase my HP from 390 to around 425 HP. At least I hope they do. The truck is pretty quick right now. I love it.
Yea they are pretty stout. My bad i thought you had a turbo i miss read it. I have custom true duels and a K&N cai. I'm waiting patiently as well i want to see which one kills the TM more that's going to be the tell tail. We can have all the HP in the world butt it's no good if the ECM kills it.