Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2002 quad cab 4.7L
Trim Level: Quad cab
Color: yellow
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:13
buzzvoodoo is on a distinguished road
Default Small mods / how to's with my new ram

I recently just purchased a 2002 quad cab 4.7 1500 ram. I have been playing with it all day today cleaning it up and getting it the way I want it. I had a few questions.

1. how do I turn on my fog lights? I think I have to pull the switch OUT / TO the rear but when I do that nothing happens. I push that huge switch right back in and still nothing happens. What does pulling the head light switch do for my life???

2. How in the world do I get my windshield washer blades / Arms to go Lower. I found out how to take them off but they only go on into one position. They are not drastically in my field of view but I would prefer them to be 1 inch lower if I could get them that way.

3. My truck has power locks. I can hit the unlock and lock button on the panel all day long but the truck did not come with any key fob remotes. If I order a key fob on ebay does anyone know how to program a new wireless unlock keyfob? I know on the mustangs you insert the key and turn it from Accesory to off 8 times and then after the 8th time you press a button on the remote and it learns the new code for that remote. By the way Both of my keys are black. One has a picture of a ram and the other says Crysler for some odd reason.

4 Is there any way to get the center console / seat to slide back any? I feel under it and it looks to be bolted in. I am new to the truck and have been finding all sorts of secret tricks and compartments. Also does the center seat Recline at all?

5 The rear view mirror on the inside of the truck has a small button on it. I press it many times expecting it to be a dimmer of some sort but nothing seems to happen when I press it.

6. The truck has infinity speakers ( infiniti logo's) but the music and sound is not the best quality. It is actually a little poppy / choppy when you turn the volume up. I found that the speakers in the rear are a little better so i have music going to them 80% right now. Do people generally have issues with the speakers blowing????????? or the amps going???????? and if it is the amps where do i find them?????
Sponsored links