Vehicle: 2002 quad cab 4.7L
Trim Level: Quad cab
Color: yellow
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:13
buzzvoodoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
1. Pull the switch out to turn on factory fog lights. Since there are no pictures, do you have factory fogs or aftermarket? If they are factory and pulling the switch doesn't turn them on, you either have a break in the wiring or your switch is bad.

2. Not that I am aware of.

3. Do you have keyholes on both doors or just the driver's front door? If your keyhole is just on the driver's front door you are equipped for remote entry, buy a fob then look in your owner's manual (process is in there).

4. Cenrer console does not recline or slide, it's either up or down. It DOES have a safety lock, you cannot open it while it's vertical (if you try you might break the safety latch and then it WILL open, spilling your contents everywhere).

5. The samll button is to activate the auto-dimming feature (a green light should be present as well). You won't notice it working until it's dark out and there are lights shining in your rear window.

6. It has been known to happen, Kicker used to make a bolt in kit for Mopar for the 3rd gen Rams, you may be able to find one. The amp is under the dash, a factory service manual will detail the entire process should you choose to remove it.

You have an 08, different switch setup, that's why yours is in the dash. 02-05 it's on the switch itself. Also he was asking about the center jump seat/console, so that won't move at all. Dead on with the mirror.

Here are links for your manuals. When you click the service manual link, click on the big green 'download' button that should show up to the right. Mediafire may have a big unavailable sign come up, but as long as the green dowbload button is there you're good.
Service
http://www.mediafire.com/?xz8lnbyphpud72d
Parts
http://www.berrysprinter.com/e-Fiche...02-05/02DR.PDF

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
Well My truck has key locks on BOTH doors.... BUT If i press the lock and unlock button on the door panel the power locks work. the actuators lock all the doors and unlock all the doors. So your saying my truck has Power locks on all the doors but has no radio receiving capability because I have the 2 door lock truck model that does not come with key fobs??? this was 2002 ever car in the world that is made should have a key fob..... this is rubbish.