1. Pull the switch out to turn on factory fog lights. Since there are no pictures, do you have factory fogs or aftermarket? If they are factory and pulling the switch doesn't turn them on, you either have a break in the wiring or your switch is bad.
2. Not that I am aware of.
3. Do you have keyholes on both doors or just the driver's front door? If your keyhole is just on the driver's front door you are equipped for remote entry, buy a fob then look in your owner's manual (process is in there).
4. Cenrer console does not recline or slide, it's either up or down. It DOES have a safety lock, you cannot open it while it's vertical (if you try you might break the safety latch and then it WILL open, spilling your contents everywhere).
5. The samll button is to activate the auto-dimming feature (a green light should be present as well). You won't notice it working until it's dark out and there are lights shining in your rear window.
6. It has been known to happen, Kicker used to make a bolt in kit for Mopar for the 3rd gen Rams, you may be able to find one. The amp is under the dash, a factory service manual will detail the entire process should you choose to remove it.
You have an 08, different switch setup, that's why yours is in the dash. 02-05 it's on the switch itself. Also he was asking about the center jump seat/console, so that won't move at all. Dead on with the mirror.
Here are links for your manuals. When you click the service manual link, click on the big green 'download' button that should show up to the right. Mediafire may have a big unavailable sign come up, but as long as the green dowbload button is there you're good.