View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, I've got the PCV valve ordered and should be installing it next weekend. Any tips for replacing all 16 plugs and wires, 95K maintenance.

Charley
Where'd you order the pcv valve from?

Have you changed your intake side plugs yet? They are supposed to be replaced at ~50k miles. They are a Bosch plug, SPFR8TE2AA. The exhaust side plug is good for `~100k miles. It is also a Bosch plug, SPFR8TI332. Wires shouldn't need replaced. The intake side plugs sit directly under the coil, the exhaust side has a small wire from the same coil(I'm not even sure if the wire is replaceable separately or if the whole coil needs replaced). Supposedly you need a thin wall spark plug socket for the intake side plugs, as a regular socket is too thick to fit. Also supposedly the boots on the coils tear/break easy, so be careful.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.