Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: hunter green
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
sylster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sylster

Well, here's the latest....The adjusters only estimated 8300$ worth of damages. Looking at the "parts list" I doubt they went in to too much details. According to the body/mechanical shop it's going to be more. They have not looked at the frame or anything like that I presume. It's all "cosmetic" and a few undercarriage parts that were "obvious" to see. I bet the bill climbs way higher once they start removing the busted pieces. The bad news...at least 7 days before it even sees the inside of the shop....and then....who knows how long it'll be for the truck to be repaired. It pisses me off how they put "refinish" the back bumper...It's never right when you resurface plastic and they ALWAYS try to get away with it....They are gonna have a fight on their hands if they think I'm gonna accept anything less than perfection.....

And....The other guy's insurances has yet to contact mine.....so that kinda leaves a bad taste in mouth mouth....I can se the writing on that wall

Oh well....not much I can do but wait and deal with the issues has they come up I guess

S.