View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

First of all, I have no issues with any of the tuners, they are all good and worth the money. That said, I have noticed on my 4.7L(and some 3rd gen hemis, and some GM vehicles) that SC always out performs on the canned tunes. I recently tried diablo on my 4.7L to compare to the SC, and it wasn't even close performance wise, the SC was much stronger. It took a custom diablo tune to match the SC canned tune. After that was all said and done I went back to the SC tune as I liked it the best overall. My point is I'm not surprised that people are saying the BD performs better than the diablo because it has been my experience on every other model I've compared SC to diablo, the diablo gave less of a performance increase. In any case, whether you get the BD or diablo for your hemi, it's a worthwhile mod.

Also, anyone with the diablo, spend the little extra cash and get the hemifever tune. It is great and worth the money and he is great to work with.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.