View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregg6 View Post
Thanks! Yeah I was thoroughly impressed and kind of shocked with how well it performed and the difference I noticed. So you think you saw a noticeable difference with the 87 from the 85?
I'm not sure how much you'll notice going from the 85 to 87
I went from 85 that i drove maybe 20 miles in and then back to stock for 2-3 weeks and then into the 87 when I picked it up.
So I was able to notice it more so reverting back to stock and then making the jump back in with a larger one.
Mind to during that time I added the Diablo Tuner, but I still ran the tuner wit stock TB and still noticed the the 87 TB.

I'm just waiting for my vararam which arrives next week and then deciding on whether to do headers or a torque converter or both
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!