Color: Austin Tan
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:32
2500hd is on a distinguished road
Default CAI: Keep it or return to stock

2010 Ram 2500 Hemi
35" tires with 3:73 gears
Diablo Intune 91 octane tune

I had done alot of reading and at the time the Volant intake was what everyone was suggesting. My expectations were not high when purchasing due to the love/hate towards intakes but I figured I would give it a try. My truck doesn't put on alot of miles and is primarily used for towing a 5th wheel in the summer. With possibly just an exhaust left for performance mods (mostly for a nice tone more than performance) it has me wondering, is the intake worth keeping on? Would I be better off selling to support other mods? I can say the sound is very pleasing but the gains were minimal. The look of it under the hood was nice as well. I have the be honest with myself, this is a 3/4 ton truck in the end. I may swap back to the stock intake and see if I miss anything and if not just leave it as its not much work to swap but I figured I would see what others thought first.

What do you guys think is the best option in my case? Your advice is appreciated!

Thanks

-Amp Research-Fuel Offroad-Nitto-Diablo-Rigid Industries-Craven-CJC Offroad-Carli-BT-
Sponsored links