View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Thanks guys. Been busy with holidays (and the flu) and so just getting around to working on the bike again. Should have some more pictures this weekend, or maybe next weekend.

Will be doing my exhaust finally on the truck this month or next. Catch can should be done this month as well. Next thing will be the ram air.

I got a price to get cams reground from oem cams and it's not very expensive. Has me thinking... Also met Glen Treadwell thursday and he showed me around his shop(amazing) and so thinking of having him put larger valves in the heads and do some porting and polishing. Also would make long tubes of course. And if I end up that far in to it, might up the CR a bit. Should be ~400-450 hp with all of that and that's pretty good for a 287cid engine that's NA on pump gas.

But this is a long term plan(don't have the cash to do it now). So maybe in about 2 or 3 years this will be completed.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.