Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
xp1ik05 is on a distinguished road
Default My take on the Diablo for my 2012

Well finally went through my first whole tank on 93 tune. Started with a half tank of 91 and not a terribly huge difference. Took awhile to get it to link up with my truck had to update it a few times to get it to finally recognize. Off he bat, low end sucks. Can't explain it any other way. I have no other mods don't know if that makes a difference but it has not helped at all. Feel like stock had more to it. Mid and high RPM is very noticeable with an overall smoother feel in general. That's prob my favorite thing about the tuner. I haven't messed with much of the other options other than the MDS being turned off. The roll on power is fantastic. Very noticeable compared to stock. Shifting is weird. Noticeable whether your getting on it or not. Sometimes scary how hard it shifts and some of the sounds that come from under your feet. I'm not worried about anything falling out just not as smooth as stock. Haven't figured out gas mileage cause I'm to busy going fast. Gonna give it some more time but wanted to put some more info out there on top of all the others that are out there. Love the gauge features btw.