View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

The only thing that really saved me is that I payed my mortgage off early, if it wasnt for that me and the kids would be living in a card board box somehwere, I know there are alot more people worse off than me and I feel for them,
I spent the last several years getting basically debt free because I kinda had a feeling things were gonna get bad and I wont ever finance anything ever,(one credit card left from my previous marriage lol)
I dont think this is any where close to being over and I hate to say I think its gonna get worse before it gets better...
I wonder what them "experts" will say when this holiday seasons number come in.....
and what they will say the reason is for the bad cash flow this year...
I do think they used the C4C figures to say that things were getting stable, and Im figuring that in the next year or so that the repo people are gonna be makin a ton of money..
I also saw on the news that they have "introduced a similar program" for appliances where you can turn in your old appliances and get from 50 to 500 bucks tax credit for the trade ins..I see alotta holes in that bucket too...