Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black/Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:147
TVL will become famous soon enoughTVL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp1ik05 View Post
Well finally went through my first whole tank on 93 tune. Started with a half tank of 91 and not a terribly huge difference. Took awhile to get it to link up with my truck had to update it a few times to get it to finally recognize. Off he bat, low end sucks. Can't explain it any other way. I have no other mods don't know if that makes a difference but it has not helped at all. Feel like stock had more to it. Mid and high RPM is very noticeable with an overall smoother feel in general. That's prob my favorite thing about the tuner. I haven't messed with much of the other options other than the MDS being turned off. The roll on power is fantastic. Very noticeable compared to stock. Shifting is weird. Noticeable whether your getting on it or not. Sometimes scary how hard it shifts and some of the sounds that come from under your feet. I'm not worried about anything falling out just not as smooth as stock. Haven't figured out gas mileage cause I'm to busy going fast. Gonna give it some more time but wanted to put some more info out there on top of all the others that are out there. Love the gauge features btw.
I just changed from the 87 tune to the 91 and had the same low end power loss you just described. My 87 tune was fantastic for power and response throughout the spectrum. I thought the 91 tune might be a little better. I'm going to stay with the 91 for a couple of more tanks. If nothing changes, I'll go back to the 87.(gas is cheaper at 87 anyway!)

Hello, my name is Tim and I'm a modaholic.

MODS: 6" RCX Lift, 37"X12.5R20 Trail Grapplers on 20" Moto Metal 962 Black/silver rims, remote tailgate lock, Bakflip G2 tonneau cover, LineX spray-on bed liner, Amp Research Power Step, magnaflow 18" muffler, S&B CAI, Passenger Front Ejection seat, Diablosport Trinity1000 tuned with Hemifever 89 tune, Spyder Projector/HID 8000K/CCFL Halos/LEDs Headlights, Retroshop Projector/HID/8000K/CCFL Halo Fog Lights, Recon LED Smoked Tail Lights & LED Smoked 3rd Brake Light, fully stocked bar w/tap, BT Catch Can, Chrome & Black Mesh studded Grille, HID Reverse Light Kit, customized tailgate badge....more to come!