Vehicle: 2011 Ram Quad Cab 4 x 4
Trim Level: SLT Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
CanuckHRAM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGroch View Post
amen on the tuner thing. figured it was a waste. i feel if u need more power and all that. buy a 1 ton diesel. simple.

i think the only thing worth purchasing it probably the air bags. for the leveling idea. i was thinking of the firestones. had them on an old truck and they were awesome.

im most definetly gonna do the swa to the blue when i change my trans fluid.thanks for the idea man!

i might invest in the hids too very soon. u have had no issues at all eh? had them on my old truck and they were so good. got alot of high beam flashes and middle fingers though haha.

Hey RyanGroch,

I pull a 26 Ft. Travel Trailer weighing in around 6500 Lbs. with my 2011 Outdoorsman. No problem towing - I try to keep between 100 to 105 kph on the highway for fuel mileage reasons. Had a 2003 Quad Cab Hemi previous to that. I put the Firestone Coil Rite Air Bags on the rear of my 2011 as it had pronounced sag right from day one - even with my weight distribution hitch. It works great now. The TLC system is also an awesome system if you can get a good deal on one. I might also invest in the HID's that LC Hauler sells as he seems to have had good luck with them and these trucks sure could use better headlights. You can aim them up and down but not side to side - figure that one out?