View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2750
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for a CAI and Duel cat-back exhaust

Hey everyone, I have a 08 ram sxt 4x4 with the 5.7L hemi in it. The truck is still bone stock and I am looking to do some slight modifications to it. The items I am most interested in doing is installing a Cold Air Intake and a duel cat-back exhaust.

I was wondering what would be the best/ affordable CAI for my truck, which could add some slight hp, better mpg and/or sound.

Also I wanted to know what would be the best sounding Duel cat-back exhaust that I could get, personally I want to make the truck sound nice and loud like the 5.7 should, because it sounds way to quiet currently.

Thanks for your help everyone.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Sponsored links