DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - Dodge Ram Lift/Tire Setup Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Revel Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Rep:1804
fastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ RP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster21 View Post
thats strange...i have the 20x9 -12 off set with same tires and with a 6'' and 1.25'' body lift i rubbed alot... now with adjustables set at 2.75 i sometimes still rub.... whats your fender height
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster21 View Post
maybe the sport bumper is a bit diff shaped...
I know exactly where you are rubbing. Your tires are grabbing the lower corners of your front valence on your bumper.
Take a dremel and cut off a triangle piece the size of 1" that will rid of the rub.
Its not even at full lock. its about 4/5 of the way and it happens when you swing the tire back to the straight position and grabs the bumper.
Even when trimming you wont even notice it was trimmed.

Do it and you will be ok.

Ill snap a pic later of where I am talking about and how mine looks now after trimming.....I have a -24 offset on 20x10 wheels so I will grab slightly more too

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

Contact us via email at
sales@revelperformance.com