Trim Level: Sport
Color: hunter green
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
sylster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sylster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Here in Manitoba our automotive insurance is supplied (mandatory) by the province. I thought Saskatchewan was the same? Do you not have to insure through SGI ?? I know in our case if the other party does not contact them in a reasonable time frame my vehicle would be taken care of and the government insurance would take care of slapping the other party.
It is, and the other guy IS from Manitoba, but the Manitoba insurance people say they MUST hear or have contact with their client in order to do anything....which I find ridiculous...why should I have to wait on HIM. I have the police report and all the info...I figured it would be their problem to contact him....just pay SGI already and get me on the road. If he doesn't contact them in 30 then it goes ahead...BUT....in the meantime I'm on the hook for the rental and everything else...and add to that my loss of use is 1000$ total...that doesn't cover the month nor the wait time to get the truck fixed, which seems will take a painful amount of time.

I'm not a patient man in the best of times, but this is driving me nuts....I have to be at their mercy....and just hurry up and wait.....what a bunch of B.S.

S.