Originally Posted by awturbosp
I just got quoted to order a Quad Cab Laramie, 8 spd, buckets, Nav, $37250. MSRP 44055. Judging by some of the deals you guys have gotten, I think that I may want to hold out a little more. What do you think? Take it or leave it?
I agree with others on here that the best way to know you're getting the best deal is to really shop around and be flexible. I'm ordering from the factory for when I get back from deployment. I went through all of the research and looking process with both this truck and the F150.
Decided I'm going to take this one. I got quoted that price before the 8 spd was thrown in. Now, they've also thrown in a free spray in bedliner and free ramboxes, so I'm going to take it. Never thought of paying for the Ramboxes but, if it's "free" I'll take it.
*I know they're still making PLENTY of money on me so it's not really free.