Vehicle: 1982
Trim Level: short
Color: white
Engine: 1981-1988 360ci (5.9L) LA V8 170hp
Rep:10
alpha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutante View Post
It has the Big Horn package...cloth bucket seats, 20" wheels, 8.4" Uconnect system, power seats with lumbar support, heated seats and steering wheel, remote start, power windows (including rear), chrome wheel to wheel side steps, power fold away mirrors, heated mirrors and rear window, tow package, media hub, 32 gallon tank and spray in bedliner. No hydraulic lifting or navigation. Dealer told me that I could add the Navigation system, but I can't seem to get a price to do so.

Surprisingly, it doesn't have a CD player. Never thought to look for one as I thought that was pretty standard. Thought wrong although not a big deal as bluetooth and media hub allow me to play music from my devices anyway.

Bottom line is that the truck has way more features than I need or require. I asked at the dealership for a truck without all the "bells and whistles" figuring I would save some money. No such animal exists and it would have to be ordered - therefore, goodbye incentives to purchase when I did (end of the month/end of the year).
Many thanks Mutante.

One more thing. Is tax in that price or not? If it is included how much it is

This should be a referance line for me.

I realy appreciate your help.

Last edited by alpha; 01-12-2013 at 09:10 AM.