Old 01-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Mossy Oak
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Cowboybart333 is on a distinguished road

When you plug the trinity up and click performance, it will ask you which tune you are looking to install. Select that tune and the next screen asks if you want to install or modify the tune. Click modify and you will have multiple options. Throttle boost is one of the options. Essentially the way i understand the throttle boost is supposed to work is by increasing sensitivity. our trucks use throttle by wire in which the computer senses the throttle and sends a signal as to how much gas. On my chopper as an example i can tighten my throttle cable and or ger a tighter return spring so that when i throttle up the response is there. If that cable was loose or the return spring was spongy the throttle response would be delayed...similar to our trucks. when i adjusted the throttle boost it seemed to give me a little quicker response and a little umph (maybe more fuel but dont quote me there). You can adjust AF under WOT. To create custom gauges you have to plug in the t1000 and go to the logging section. Create a new log and all aspects you can monitor are listed there. I monitored and logged AF to cyl1 and P map data to ensure the Hemifever tune was dialed in. There are a ton of other monitoring options available and you can create multiple pages. Once you save the pages they show up in your monitoring section vs logging. Hope that helped.

PM me if you want more info and ill send you my # so we can walk through it.