Old 01-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
DiverDanRamMan is on a distinguished road

Got my Aero Turbine 3030 installed a bout a month ago. I really like it. I installed one AT3030 and a "Y" right behind the muffler. I left the factory resonators on. It is plenty load. I think it helped my performance, but it is har to tell, because I installed a K&N intake at the same time. Combined, it will smoke the tires anytime. Last week, I got my D.S. Trinity T-1000 and tuned my truck for performance 93 octane and raised the speed limiter to 190MPH. I only run 93 Octane NON-ETHANOL gas and I am not sure how fast it will run but it will bury the needle past the 120 and just keep on going. At first, I turned off the MDS to get rid of the 4 cylinder drone, but my mialge dropped about 2 PMG, so I turned the MDS back on. Now I am getting about 22 MPG if I keep it below 75MPH. I can get about 24 MPG if I keep it below 55MPH and keep my foot off the accelator. Around town in stop and go traffic I only get about 13MPG.

I like my new truck so much that I am thinking about trading my Lincoln Navigator for a 2012 Challanger SRT8, and adding two AT3030 exhaust and tuning it for performance also.

If anyone is looking for any Aero Turbine Mufflers, check out E-Bay. I bought mine for $88.00 delivered. Here is a link to it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Turbine...8db500&vxp=mtr