View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough

Trinity emailed me back and had me send them my vin and calibration Id# to look into it.

But I swore they stated that you could adjust the shift firmness, and or speed of the shift, and then especially the 4.10 gears I bought. I wanted to make an appointment this weekend to have them installed, I had to order them from Dodge to get one to work on the 2012 model, no aftermarket one would fit I was told by the gear vendor(without modification,grinding)

I did adjust for tire size, and tried with the ratio and numbers of the tire, and then with the adjustment that goes by overall wheel diameter, tried several times as a matter of fact, it would just say, PCM did not take adjustment, and then it would continue me back to the last page of the tuner program.

Hopefully by tommorrow or so Diablo will send me maybe a revision, or fix for my issue.
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes