Old 01-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Mossy Oak
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Cowboybart333 is on a distinguished road

As was shared; as long as you put the stock tune back on the truck AND completely remove the tuner from the truck (laugh but my buddy left his in his cumming and later had a fight with the dealer about a floated head) you should be fine as the Trinity leaves no footprint and they would not know it was ever loaded.

As far as cost goes...Autoanything is a sponsor/vendor on the site and has thrown down some deals for members. One of the reps has replied on this post (pg1 i believe). The tuner will run you between $500-$600 depending on the deal. Hemifever has them on his website and will throw in his custom tuning when you buy direct from him which cost me $125 extra.

As a side note...i am not sure if the computer learns in these trucks BUT the beast seems to be getting meaner! Better response than when first loaded, better torque, and she is just plan mean. Last night had 35 miles in HEAVY rain...threw her in 4WD (avoids hydroplanning and floating) and ran by all the yuppies at 65+ while they were running around with their flashers on at 35. Happy, happy, happy!