View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I'm about 6'4" and about 230lb. I lowered the rear of my truck about 1" but that's hardly "lowered". More like leveled.

And I agree with everything on the first page, everything in the general public is designed around short to medium height people. Any type of seat/chair and any type of counter/table are my biggest complaints. The chair is too short to support my legs so I end up getting sore from holding them up while at the same time my Fing knees are jammed tight up under the table. Talk about uncomfortable. And if I fly, I get exit row, no way around that...I simply don't fit otherwise. I rode in the back seat of a corolla this weekend, my head had to be tilted ~45 degrees as to not have it jammed against the headboard.

I look like a monster on my tiny buell. I think I scare all the little kids in the neighborhood...

Thanks short people... (Steven)

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.