View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3272
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, no photos this round since there's nothing to show. I've been contacting vendors left right and center to get the parts I want for more of this build. MGH has agreed to build me a tranny which I'll be fine tuning this summer before the major engine build in the fall.

I contacted billet tech about getting some parts done in a green anodized finish, they DON'T do green, however they steered me towards speedlogix who buys BT stuff and does their own anodizing and engraving, and they do green! I have placed an order with them for a bunch of parts in a "near" green with envy finish that should look good with the SSG.

Also got a hold of AAC for halos for the '13 projectors and they say they have something that will fit nicely. So as soon as I hear back there will be an order placed for the rings and a few other additional lighting needs.

A set of HIR2 55w hids will be coming from retro solutions shortly because I want to get these headlights done ASAP. I even bought some SSG paint to play around with inside the housings.

And lastly, ordered a diy hydro graphics kit to try some small stuff and get a feel for working with it before I do a bunch of stuff with snakeskin graphics. Just need to see how well colors come through the prints I ordered.

That's all for now.