Old 01-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: dodge
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
SirCodyAtl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
Hey, I never claimed they started it, just that they adopted it. Since Jeep used to be a part of Daimler-Chrysler, it makes sense that they would do this.
Nah I didn't mean for it to sound like that...sorry...I was just saying how it is getting used by that name because of the iDatalink DumbA**es...lol...iDatalink is the modules used to bypass and to work with Can Bus on Alarms, Remore start etc...

sorta like the word French doors are used wrong...a French door Fridge?? then it should have a glass sections in the door...lol..A french door is one door with the design being 9 or 15 lites, glass panes seperated by wood...two of those would be called a set of french doors....most thing double doors any kind are called french doors, not true...lol

When Benz owned most of Chrysler/dodge/jeep, they put alot of good tech on the vehicles....lol...but the new Rams and a few other models are already on the new can bus/network system so chrysler can fade out the mercedes network and their Transmissions, with all going to the 8 and 9 speeds...