Old 01-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram 1500 sport
Trim Level: Hemi sport
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jmlea0 is on a distinguished road
Default I need some advice on my 2011 ram 1500?

My truck: 2011 dodge ram 1500 sport hemi
-6" bds lift with billstein adjustable shocks
-37x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers
-factory exhaust for now
-factory gears to stay that way
-cold air intake to come

Well here's the deal! Sorry to start a new thread again but I need some advice! I received a hypertech speedometer calibrator for Xmas to help change and fix a few issues with tire size and long story short I am not happy with it! It wasn't accurate in solving my issues with speedometer.

Autoanything.com is nice enough to take it back on return and give me a credit! So here is where I am at, I have 200$ give or sake plus are forum discount to spend on there website.

I am putting thought into upgrading to one of the new programmers like the bully dog etc. I don't have a huge amount of money to work with and I want to do what makes the most sense!

I want to buy what will work best with my setup, not void warranty, or screw up my engine or tranny over time, and lastly not hurt my bank account. I was planning on buying a cai on another site with a gift card that I had for Xmas so lets assume that I will be getting that. I want a programmer that will help with power, my setup, and mpgs? But I also don't want to have to buy one and then spend more money getting tunes made...and lastly I don't want to have to run 93+ octane all the time.

Sorry for all the writing and hopefully I can get some advice! I have about 10 days to make a decision.

I am adding the link to the site, I was thinking the bully dog was going to be the best for my buck unless there is other advice, let me know?

I miss my old diesel where I could just get my ECM retuned for 300$ for 5 tunes and be done. Lol

Thanks again!!!!

http://www.autoanything.com/performa.../10A50207.aspx
Sponsored links