View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman13 View Post
I should know next week. I've found a few diesels I'm interested in. If it's gonna get me in over my head more than the cost of a ripp supercharger and a 6" lift installed. Im just gonna keep it. lol At least a year or so till I got a hefty down payment again.
I would love some videos of your truck just to show the drive ability with a stock truck with 37s on it. I've been researching and considering I have my 35s on stock rims that could be another ding to my mileage as the stock rims are pretty heavy. I'm looking at doing a 24lb 17" rim with a 91lb 37 toyo mt of course. Trying to tuck in my rotating mass with the smaller rims.
The RIPP charger will help greatly. As will a custom dyno tune. As will gears

Stock wheels weight 75lbs. The closer you stay to that weight and the closer you get to stock height, the better your MPG's will be.

If you get the SC, I doubt you'll trade your truck in, unless you REALLY find the need for diesel

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com