Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black-PX8
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
molina425 is on a distinguished road
Default I just got screwed-Warranty Forever Program

I bought a brand new 2012 ram 1500 last year in march and got the warranty forever program with my new truck.from the information i was told at the dealership in when i bought it was that when i was going to get it serviced for example (oil changes) i was ok as long as i went to any dodge dealership or i had to call in and get pre-approval before going anywhere else.since ive owned the truck i have only ever gone to dodge dealerships for my oil changes so i wouldnt have to worry about calling in.well i finnally tried going elsewhere for an oil change 2 days ago so i called to get my pre-approval and was told that my warranty had been canceled.Apparently even though i went to dodge dealerships i still had to call for pre-approval for them also.only time i wouldnt have had to call in would have been if i went back to the selling dealer 3 hours away from where i live.so i was able to get all my receipts faxed to me from the dealerships i went to called the warranty forever people back and still wont reinstate my warranty.i followed all steps that i was told to follow but since i was told incorrectly about being able to go to any dealership without calling they wont help me at all.so now im SOL. Even though i followed everything except having called in (since i wasnt told i had to) they removed my warranty forever and am now screwed. anyone have any suggestions???