Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black-PX8
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
molina425 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
Warranty Forever? This sounds like something this dealer is doing on their own without Chryslers backing. If this is the case, you'll be fighting them on your own unless you get an attorney involved. At least you still have the remaining Chrysler warranty in effect. This is why I recommend only buying a Chrysler extended warranty and never an aftermarket warranty.
I think a few dealerships out here are doing it. i bought my truck from Dodge City of Mckinney in Texas.Yea well after 2 days of fighting with them there is no winning, after all i signed a contract which somewhere in there states that i had to call in unless i went back to selling dealership only.Just feels horrible that i have been spending ALOT more by going to dealerships this whole time for oil changes like i was told was ok to do just to make sure i stayed within the contracts guidelines.the only thing i did not do was call in since i was told i didnt need to.now i only have the chrysler warranty which i have no idea what that is.can you maybe tell me info about it??