DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Kcbigbadram's BIGRED

35K views 375 replies 40 participants last post by  Mopar Big Horn 
#1 ·
Got my new truck delivered today. It's a 2012 2500 bighorn with the cummins engine.

This is the only picture I have right now since it was dirty when it finally got here. Will wash it tomorrow and post a few more pics.

Mainly gonna keep this a simple build but want a place to post up mods as they come along.

Tint, Bedliner and my tailgate light bar should be on this week. Then hopefully a lift not too far behind

See less See more
#63 ·
Thanks man. Ill trade you seats. im missing my nice sport seats, these bighorn ones suck! Lol

I'm liking the diesel a lot. Still kind of getting used to it though. It moves a 8000 lb truck with ease. Its a whole different feel of power vs the hemi, I do miss the sound of the hemi right now.

#75 ·
Did a couple small projects on truck tonight.

Put some lights in the bed

Camera doesn't do it any justice but they are really bright! They are battery operated, and jut stick on with 3m tape so we'll see how long they last
They are made by truxedo
I also plasti dipped my grill but it was dark when I got it back on so no pics until tomorrow

#83 ·
If it was me i'd do the grill shell and cross hairs red. With the rest black. Or do the shell red with black mesh. Then I would do the fender red. Headlights black. Bumpers black. And I am drooling as I type this. That is what I would do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.