DODGE RAM FORUM banner

All Dodge Ram wiring diagrams avail here

528K views 66 replies 58 participants last post by  fletchermoore2016 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not sure if a repost but a good one any ways. I know first hand how frustrating it can be to do even the simple of things like just replacing the door speakers and not know which wire is the + or the -. I found this somewhere and just had to look at it to change my speakers a few weeks back. I can only hope to help at least one person. follow this link to find pretty much any wiring diagram:

http://www.dodge.com/en/business/body_builders_guide/

ENJOY:wow:

#2 ·
Not sure if a repost but a good one any ways. I know first hand how frustrating it can be to do even the simple of things like just replacing the door speakers and not know which wire is the + or the -. I found this somewhere and just had to look at it to change my speakers a few weeks back. I can only hope to help at least one person. follow this link to find pretty much any wiring diagram:

http://www.dodge.com/en/business/body_builders_guide/

ENJOY:wow:
Are you sure that is the right link? Looks like the Dodge site for businesses?

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yup from what understand the 02-05 are the same... but I recommend you read and trace to double check any wiring color... i have used this same site over and over to work on electric tid bits here and there, like finding the correct wire to have my fog lights come on with the parking lights, still keeping the option to run them with the high beams and turn them off if I desire.

if you will like to find replacement interior lighting I will also suggest:
http://autolumination.com/

#12 ·
Anywhere to get the wireing diagrams for the older trucks like the 2002 the wire colors and locations in the loom are incorrect from a 2004 to my 2002. I am trying to find the wires to hook the outside air temp up to. I have the rest working perfect. Base unit with powerlocks, overhead consule, fog lights, and power windows to come.

#13 ·
This is an awesome post. It'll help me out alot. How did you set the fog lights up to stay on with the high beams?

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wiring diagrams STICKY ??

I have found a site that has MOST of the vehicles on the road today, all makes & models by year, worth book marking. Car Stereo Wiring Diagrams * Car Alarm Wiring Diagrams * Remote Start Wiring Diagrams * Car Light Bulb Size Guides

http://www.modifiedlife.com/

Admin can post this any way that they want, any way you wish. I just believe that this will help many members & guests.

thanks

Reactions: travisbernhard
#22 ·
This is a great links to some good info. I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 QC. The interior lights don't come on when opening the right rear door. I figure it's the door switch but not sure of the location of the switch. I also have a problem with the window lock switch on the drivers door. It has the windows locked all the time and I can't unlock. Anyone have problems with this???

#24 ·
I also have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 that is having wiring problems. The lights come on when the ignition is started even if it is switched off. Signal lights and brake lights don't work, only light at the back of the cab. High=low beam doesn't work at all and the windshield wipers don't work.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong so I won't get ripped off at a mechanic's shop?

This is a great links to some good info. I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 QC. The interior lights don't come on when opening the right rear door. I figure it's the door switch but not sure of the location of the switch. I also have a problem with the window lock switch on the drivers door. It has the windows locked all the time and I can't unlock. Anyone have problems with this???

#26 ·
Hopefully someone out there can help me, I just recently acquired a 96 v10 engine, wiring harness and ecu. I am building a hot rod to put the engine in. My issue is, the previous owner was nice enough to cut the harness about a foot before the computer. I guess just unplugging the harness would have been too hard. So now, I am looking for a complete schematic for the engine, and transmission to ECU. I am check that body builder pdf but it doesnt go back far enough. I have done a bunch of searching but can't seem to find anything. Can anyone out there help me?

#27 ·
The bodybuilder link in this thread doesn't seem to have the actual wiring diagrams for 2011 dodge ram?

I'm installing a backup camera and trying to find where I should tap into some power under the console - but there's about a million wires. Any ideas where I can find a wiring diagram for the 2011 dodge ram?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.