DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2011 CC Sport Lifted & Geared

For Sale 
19K views 82 replies 20 participants last post by  Ram725 
#1 ·
I'm selling my 2011 Dodge Ram Crewcab Sport 4x4. Truck has no dings or dents and is in excellent condition. Right now it has 29,500 miles on it. I have ALOT of mods done to this truck which I'm going to list below. I don't have to sell the truck, but would like to get rid of it. I have a price that I know is as low as I am willing to go, but will accept reasonable offers. I'm in Hampton Roads if anyone would like to see it. Also if you're in this area, all my work was done at Eastern Offroad and has a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor for both suspension and drivetrain.
I would like to get $35k for the truck.
Factory Options
Hemi 5.7 Engine
4x4 with auto-4wd mode
Sport Premium Group
Uconnect w/ Bluetooth
Auto Dual Zone AC
Power Sunroof
430N with Alpine 10 speaker Surround 30GB HDD
Remote Start
Parksense Rear Assist
Parkview Backup Camera
Power Adjustable Pedals
Towing package Class IV
Trailor Brake Control
Power/heated/Turn Signal Tow mirrors
Power sliding rear window
Full size spare tire
Aftermarket
Rough Country 6" Lift
Performance Accessories 3" Bodylift
Bilstien 5100 Adjustable struts set at 2.8"
Top Gunz Customs 1.5" Rear Coil Spacer
Interco Super Swamper SSR 37X12.50X20
Fuel Hostage 20X10 Black W/ 4.5" BS
YUKON 4.56 Gears
YUKON Grizzly Locker
KORE High Angle CVs
Power Wagon Flares painted White
Magnaflow 14" muffler
Magnaflow Y Pipe
Resonators Deleted
Vararam Intake
Fastman 85mm Throttle Body
Sonnax Line Pressue Booster
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
Billet Technology Catch Can
N-Fab Black Cab Length Stepbars
Retroed Headlights Black with Mini H1 Projector with Halos and Switchbacks
55W 6K Low and High Beams
35W 5K Fogs lights
VHT'd Tails and 3rd Brakelight
5K LED Complete Interior and Exterior Swap
Weather Tech Floormats
20% Tint
BTW I have the Mopar Tow Hooks, but if you're in the area I have an even better deal for you. I was supposed to get a custom winch plate this week. So if you need some sort of recovery point on the front or just want a winch I can hook you up with a hidden winch mount as well :rck:
I think that's about it...on to a few pictures.....

See less See more
#7 ·
damn thats one sexy truck!!!!

#8 ·
Thanks guys!! I do love the truck, but the 1500 limitations and this bs Mopar lockdown stunt has slowly but surely pushed me away. So much that I more than likely wont even consider a CTD.

Anyone interested!?!? I got a hit on Craigslist for it yesterday, but still waiting hear back....

#19 ·
Hey, look at it this way....your wife will be mad a you for what a few days maybe a week?
To me, that is damn piece and quiet for me to enjoy my new truck

A few days later..... buy her some roses and take her out on a romantic dinner in your truck :smileup:

So yea, its a win/win situation.

Plus, what you are getting on this truck is CRAZY!!!! Its done, nothing else for you to do then blow a fart in it to make it your own :LOL:

#20 ·
Do it! When I wanted my Buell my wife said I couldn't buy it and I had to sell my old bike first. I drove to Miami that weekend and picked it up, when I got back saturday night she was waiting for me in the drive way with arms crossed and an angry face. By the time I stepped out of the truck she was oogling over the bike as much as I was :). Then I sold the old bike a few weeks later.....we are still married :)

#22 ·
i wish i could buy it. thats one sexy truck :leghump:

#25 ·
lol i would buy it but im paying way too much for my current truck and i just cant afford it :/ i REALLY wish i could

#41 ·
100% true, I know how the dealer tries to play their games.

Not sure wwhay offers you've have, but the highest I have was 33.5k. That was in September before I went out to sea for 7 weeks. I Should've let it go but I was being stuborn. Figure if it happened then it'll happen again, especially with the holidays approaching. Now that I'm out of the military I wouldnt mind that cash cushion selling the truck, much more open!

Anyone reading this, I'm not set on 35k :D

#44 · (Edited)
Shit happened and its back for sale.

Just got Iron Bull Bumpers line-x white, Bilstien 5165 Reservoir Shocks, 12k Winch, Offroad lights and brand new 38x15.50x20 Mud Graps LAST WEEK.............still asking the SAME price :smileup:

I have someone coming to look at it this Sunday, but I need it gone. New job and moving back to the South...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.